Would you like to know the health benefits of Tiger nuts?
Tiger nuts are delicious edible tiny tubers that are found in Nigeria and other African countries. They are packed with various types of nutrients, vitamins C and vitamin E and minerals such as potassium, calcium, magnesium, iron and phosphorus. Tiger nut milk is also richer in nutrients than cow milk and can be consumed by a person who suffers from lactose intolerance.
I will go ahead and list some of the health benefits of taking Tiger nuts:-
- Tiger nuts are very useful in boosting fertility in men and women.
- It is used for treating menstrual disorders in women.
- It helps to treat mouth and gum ulcers.
- It is a useful treatment for stomach pains.
- Tiger nuts are also a very powerful sexual stimulant.
- It helps to treat constipation, diarrhea and eliminates gas.
- It helps in the treatment of arthritis
- It is a great treatment for erectile dysfunction.
- It helps in the treatment of diabetes by controlling the blood sugar levels of the body.
- It helps to reduce the risk of colon cancer to the barest minimum.
- It is rich in antioxidants such as Vitamin E and Vitamin C which help to fight free radicals thereby protecting the body against diseases such as cancer and coronary diseases.
- It helps to reduce the appearance of wrinkles, aging, and acne.
- Tiger nuts help to prevent fibrosis and blockage of the tip of the fallopian tube.
As you can see dear readers Tiger nuts is a must have healthy snack in your daily diet.